The prestigious Italian annual book I Vini di Veronelli 2017 has assigned 91 pts to La Poiana Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG. We are very proud to have been able to brake the 90 pts barrier with our first Riserva.
La Spinosa 2013 Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG has been very well evaluated with an excellent 89. We are definitively moving in the right direction.
You May Also Like
- Il Molinaccio triumphs at the Wine Hunter Award 2020
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines