Finally a fresh news in this heat August: Golo 2017 is come.
Our Rosso di Montepulciano Il Golo has been bottled and will soon be available at our winery and all the restaurants and wine shops that appreciate the territoriality and the pleasantness of this wine.
The 2017 Golo chirps with Sangiovese and an absolute new entry: a very small percentage of Alicante! A vine present in our territory for many decades, gives our Rosso di Montepulciano a fresh, carefree character and a spacing that makes it more complex.
The 2017 was characterized by an uncertain trend, with the frosts of March and then the record heat and very little rains during the summer. The fruit of this vintage is a more enveloping wine that however does not give up its light and fresh vein. To combine with your evenings with friends, with the possibility to drink it even below the canonical temperature of 16-18 C °.
A very important note for us, from the 2017 vintage you can find the symbol of FIVI, the Italian Federation of Independent Winegrowers, on the capsules of our wines!
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!