The award of excellence given by the tasting commission The WineHunter is a guarantee of products that stand out for their territoriality and superior quality. The evaluation system is in the tasting phase is expressed in cents. There are three points of excellence awarded with the mark of excellence:
The WineHunter Award Red: 88 to 89.99 points out of 100
The WineHunter Gold Award: 90 to 94.99 points out of 100
The Platinum WineHunter Award: 95 points out of 100 and above
Competence and experience are the basis of the constant research undertaken by WineHunter and its tasting commissions, confirmed by the ever increasing number of products registered in tasting.
Only the best food and wine impressions selected by The WineHunter can take part in the Merano Wine Festival. Companies with a product awarded with The WineHunter Award have the opportunity to participate in WineHunter events.
For the first time Il Molinaccio decides to participate in the selection and the immense pleasure we announce our IGT Toscana Rosso “L’Allocco” 2014 has been awarded with the Red Award.
A recognition that once again underlines the courage and strength that the company has experienced during a very difficult vintage, not producing the Nobile di Montepulciano.
The Allocco, helped by an important dose of a magnificent Merlot of our company, has lived up to many great Italian enology.
From 9 to 13 November we will be present at the Merano Wine Festival to make you taste all our products!
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!