Since 2018, Molinaccio is the first manufacturer of Nobile di Montepulciano that joins the large family of FIVI, Italian Federation of Independent Winegrowers. But what does it mean to be FIVI?
It means first of all winemakers, knowing their land, being owners of their company and feeling it as their own. All this does not enter into the merits of the discussion on natural, biological, biodynamic wines, and so on and so forth, respect for one’s own land is intrinsic in the spirit of the Federation.
You will find us for our first time on stand A32, so just enter the corridor on your left.
We are waiting for you to taste the Golo 2017 Rosso di Montepulciano, the 2015 Spinosa Nobile di Montepulciano and the Allocco 2014 IGT Toscana Rosso, returning victorious from the cold Merano.
Here is a map of the fair so you can start guiding the best inside one of the most beautiful event of real Italian wine!
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!