As every year is Christmas time, preparations for Lucullian meals and family gatherings, traditional dishes and tastes of home quiver. But what will we drink?
Our suggestion is to give a chance to the Nobile di Montepulciano, a versatile and sumptuous wine that never disappoints expectations thanks to its millennial history.
On this occasion we want to thank all those who have trusted us, who have helped us to believe in a project born of passion and spirit of lightness. After a few years Molinaccio has become one of the reference reality for the designation, it has entered the Italian Federation of Independent Winegrowers, the new foreign markets including France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and short overseas in Australia and USA.
We remind you of the first engagements for next February:
– 8-9 February Buy Wine in Florence, B2B show for international wine operators
– 9-10-11 February Preview of the Vino Nobile at the Montepulciano Fortress
With this we can only wish you a Good and Serene Christmas in the name of company and good drink.
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!