The little “Golo” is finally ready to fly on all our friends’ tables.
Our Rosso di Montepulciano Il Golo has been bottled and is already available for sale at our winery and all the restaurants and wine shops that work with us.
The 2018 vintage is also the first to have the Bio certification on the label. Although the company was already certified for some time, we are very proud to be able to show everyone our green production philosophy.
Golo 2018 does not chirp but loudly shouts its territoriality and its link with Sangiovese and confirms after the appreciation of last year, a very small percentage of Alicante!
A vine present in our territory for many decades, it gives our Rosso di Montepulciano a fresh, carefree character and spacing that makes it more complex.
2018 was characterized by a very balanced trend, with abundant snowfalls that made the numerous springs and waterways in the area recharge after the drought of the past year.
The fruit of this vintage is a crisp and fresh wine, not trivial but with the charge of everyday life and conviviality. To combine with your evenings with friends, with the possibility of drinking it even below the standard temperature of 16-18 C °.
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!