This June starts at its best, we are not just talking about the beautiful sun that finally comes but above all the good news coming from the editorial staff of one of the most authoritative wine magazines in the world: Decanter.
During the latest evaluations on the Tuscan appellations our 2016 Spinosa, the Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG obtained 90 points. Not only the result allowed to win the silver medal but also to be in the top 5 of the appellation scores.
A huge satisfaction for our young adventure, being in the company of many friends and masters of the Montepulciano area is truly incredible.
We can only continue on this path, keep improving ourselves and above all thanking you for the trust that is our only true strength.
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!