Our winery has always had a green and ecological soul, that’s why for years we have decided to bring our guests to experience an absolutely non-canonical wine tasting, in the renovated wooden cottage in the middle of our vineyards. A unique experience that brings wine lovers, experts or simple traveler closer to the source of our passion. All this is also aided by the renewed collaboration with the poliziana start-up “Urban Bikery” which offers a rental and tour service with E-bikes. (Http://www.urbanbikery.it/project/tour-delle-cantine/)
Another step towards a longer and slower tourism, which is able to better appreciate the delights of our territory, both from an enogastronic, artistic and naturalistic point of view.
Our winery is always open and you can visit it for guided tours and open-air tastings.
For info just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the summertime!
You May Also Like
- Il Molinaccio triumphs at the Wine Hunter Award 2020
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines