For the second consecutive year consecutive we got a very important award for our growing reality that, gaining a place among the great Italian oenology.
Wine Hunter, the Merano Wine Festival wine competition rewards us with the red medal, thus confirming the affection that this reality has for our company. Last year our Allocco IGT Toscana Rosso was awarded with the same recognition.
We are very proud of Golo, our first wine produced, the wine we really love because we have made it known primarily in our home, among the people of Montepulciano and then gradually conquered international palates.
On this occasion we can already confirm our presence at the event promoted by the Merano Wine Festival in Siena in February 2020.
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!