Our wines have received excellent ratings from one of the most influential wine magazines in the world: WineEnthusiast.
Our Spinosa 2016, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG scored 94 points, a truly incredible result that projects this label among the best wines of the appellation, according to one of the most influential American magazines.
The 94 points, derived strictly from a blind tasting, are in fact an extraordinary result that puts us, within the denomination, in a small elite of wines that have managed to achieve this result.
Is not far behind the Riserva Poiana 2015, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, which receives 92 points.
And finally our Golo 2018, Rosso di Montepulciano DOC, which receives 90 points, a very important and uncommon result for a red wine from Montepulciano.
These magnificent evaluations do us honor, we just have to continue on this road, continuously improving.
Here the links where you can directly consult the wine reviews by WineEnthusiast:
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!