Another beautiful news, our Poiana 2016, Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG Riserva and La Spinosa 2017, Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG were both highlighted among the best proposals of the denomination by the prestigious magazine Decanter, with 92 and 90 votes respectively. Following a blinded taste the Anteprima del Vino Nobile last February in Montepulciano, they define us as ” A young winery that has delivered some of the top offerings in the last couple of vintages” even indicate us in the top 3 of the “Standout producers” in Montepulciano.
These are authoritative reviews which, even in difficult moments like the one we are facing, give us strength and awareness of our production mindset.
You May Also Like
- Il Molinaccio triumphs at the Wine Hunter Award 2020
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines