A few days ago the 37th edition of the “Alambicco d’oro” was held by the Anag Association, “Associazione Nazionale Assaggiatori Grappa ed Acquaviti”, also sponsored by AssoDistil. The important prize proposes a formula open to Grappas, Grape Distillates and Brandies from all over Italy.
All products were judged strictly anonymous by “patented” Anag tasters at the end of the second level courses.
Our Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” has won the prestigious “Silver Medal” in the “Aged Grappa” category.
Thanks to the numerous appreciations received from our customers, our distillate had already given the idea of being able to be talked about. This competition gave us the opportunity to see confirmed a work that we have been carrying out for some years with the aim of creating a recognizable product and a marked identity.
The results of the competition are shown in the following link:
You May Also Like
- The DoctorWine online magazine talks about Molinaccio
- The Vino Nobile Grappa “Il Molinaccio Riserva” obtains the “Silver Medal” at the Alambicco d’oro
- Poiana 2016 and Spinosa 2017 stand out among the best wines of Montepulciano according to Decanter
- WineEnthusiast: excellent ratings from one of the most influential American magazines
- Il Golo fly up! Wine Hunter award us with Red Medal!